Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zion National Park "The Subway"


Last week Jared, Dan, Rex and Dan's friend Jim and I all went to Zion National Park and hiked "The Subway!" It was so amazingly beautiful, but freezing cold.

Jared showed more of his sensitive side with this picture of the cute little bird, I was so proud of him that he was really able to explore more of his artistic side... hehehehehe!!!

Here we are at a beautiful waterfall!

3 comments:

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Oh my goodness! You two find the most beautiful places on the planet earth! That looks like it was incredible. You two are so perfect for eachother! You indulge Jared in his love of adventure and bring out his sensitive, artitistic side at the same time. I'm so impressed. We absolutely adore you both!. Love, Quie and fam

Lacey said...

Wow...it is so pretty there. I want to go and hike the subway! You guys go to the neatest places...

Tressa said...

I am glad that no one got lost and/or injured. We all know that those boys don't have the best of luck in Zions! Haha! :)

Slide Show