Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snowmobiling weekend!

Two weekends ago we went up to our good friend Josh and Christy's family cabin for a good old snowmobiling trip! It was so much fun and poor Christy being pregnant went up snowmobiling with us one of the times. She is sure a trooper!!

Jared thinks it's pretty hilarious to never be serious in a picture and I said he'd better be serious because no matter what this picture was going to be on our blog but it didn't matter. Hey maybe he had snow blindness... whatever, here he is!!!

And here we are!!!



2 comments:

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Oh dear Janet...You said "serious" and "Jared" in the same sentence! That's probably the problem... You guys are adorable no matter what face Jerd pulls. And, it looks like you two have so much fun...you dirty little fun havers!

Kati said...

Cute pics! You guys are so busy it seems! Keep me on your private list so I can see your blog please! I love blogs!

Slide Show