This weekend Jared, our good friend Josh Pedersen and myself went on a really COLD but extremely beautiful four wheeling ride up to South Fork Canyon in Oakley. We camped the previous night and Josh's cute wife camped with us but had to go work and so wasn't able to spend the day with us. I was warm for the most part except for my feet, my shoes aren't really meant for snow. But even though I nearly froze it was still so amazingly beautiful!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey stranger! I love the Halloween costumes and your dream home lol... Add me to your permissions list please and your friend list on your blog! My email is e5flinders@yahoo.com
Hello you cuties! I love your new blog makeover. So nice! Looks like you guys had a blast, as always.
We had a blast with you guys the other night! You two are so fun to be with. We love you!
I don't have your email address but I enjoy keeping up with your blog. My email is teresakbell@comcast.net Thanks :) I hope you guys are doing goood.
Hey Janey. It's Heather- Jon's wife :0) Thanks for finding us- no worries, Jon remembers ya! Plus I am sure Jo has talked about you over the years (all good things of course!) Make sure to add us to your list so we can check your blog from time to time (I am a blog aholic) email: heatherlarson88@gmail.com
OK, so to add music:
I make my list through playlist.com
So first you'll need to go there, set up an account (it's free) and make a play list. Somewhere on the site it will say "share this playlist" under that there should be an option to "generate a code"- hit that. From there you will choose option "E". Once you hit E it will ask you to select a playlist (you'll probably only have one at this point- so select that) OK, next it will ask if you want your music to autostart, what color you want it, and if you want it on shuffle. Then once you pick those 3 things you hit "get code". A code will appear- copy that code. THEN go to your blog (sign in) and go to your layout. Select "add gadget" you will want to add a HTM/Java script. Once you have that open paste that code into the box that comes up after you have selected HTML/Java Script- and hit save. That's it. You should have music :0) This all may sound confusing, but I promise it is easy- write me if you have any other questions :0) Happy new year.
Post a Comment