I'm a little late getting this Halloween post up but it's here finally!!! My kitties were super excited for Halloween, can't you tell???
This is Jared and I for the MacKnight Halloween party, Do you think Jared's trying to tell me something in this picture for making him dress up????....
Now this is our costume for my side of the families Halloween party. Jared and I decided to be the all American hillbilly couple. He's sporting a very lovely rat tail along with his beer and cut off jean shorts while I am looking very lovely with my beer and big ratty hair. As you can see in this picture I've had a few too many beers I guess! And we couldn't go without Jared's awesome truck to finish off our costumes!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Ooooh Halloween!
Posted by Jared and Janey MacKnight at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment