Ok so this is what happens when you get laid off from your job and all you have to do is be home with your kitties. I promise I started cleaning our condo and then this is what happened...
Choncho just looked so precious in this pink shirt, but Blackey didn't seem to think so.
So then Blackey got a shirt, but he still thought Choncho looked dumb so he started to wrestle...
I took the shirts off them finally and they made up, this is them sleeping together.
Then they spooned...
I really need to get a life!!!!!! :)
Friday, October 24, 2008
All I can say is I'm a mean mother of my kittens...
Posted by Jared and Janey MacKnight at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Okay. That's it. I can't stand it anymore! You crack me up! I really really need to meet your children. We've never been formally introduced. Are you ready to come and chill out with us again? Quie
Wow, that's pretty freakin cute!!!! They definitely looked awesome in their shirts! I love your kitties and miss them! :( Give them a hug from me!!!
Post a Comment