We took this picture today, October 25 at about nine o'clock when our amazing four wheeling adventure was about to take place with our best friend Josh Pederson and his adorable wife Christy, unfortunately, she had to leave right after this to work. We missed her very badly :(
We came across this really beautiful waterfall, you can't see it too well in picture but it was really gorgeous!
This is our good friend Josh and as you can see he is exhausted because he and Jared practically pushed our way sweet 1985 four wheeler up the mountain only to have the back tire go completely flat. This happened about 100 yards before the trail smoothed out... Typical!!!
After the tire went flat and we had all ready made it up the mountain about a half of a mile we decided to keep going because our destination was to try and get to a lake we found on a map and we decided to keep going, we were so tired and exhausted but the hike was so worth it! We came upon a beautiful lake (which is rare in Utah) and next to it was this old abandoned cabin. We were pretty much in heaven.
It got really hot on the hike up there so the guys stripped down to their jammy pants they were wearing as an extra layer, aren't they just ridiculously good looking???
This was Pittsburg Lake and unfortunately pictures don't do it justice, but it was so pretty.
Well if the flat tire wasn't enough, when they were bringing our four wheeler down from the mountain the steering arm broke right in half! So as you can see below the other four wheeler we were using had to tow our poor, broken, crippled four wheeler.
All in all even though we had a few trials on our adventure it was another crazy MacKnight Way Adventure!!!! I have an awesome video that I tried to put on here but I can't get it to work right now so as soon as I do I will post it!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Crazy Adventure To Pittsburg Lake!
Posted by Jared and Janey MacKnight at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Jane Fred!!!
Wow, I am always in awe of the energy you all have! Well, you are young and adventurous! It seems like your always having interesting adventures!!!
I enjoy reading about them!
You are awesome and totally the sweetest person!!
I love ya!
Jo
Post a Comment