Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm a bit odd!

Ok so I was tagged by my wonderful sister in law Jacquie and now I have to list six of the quirkiest things I do... Oh goody!!!! Ok well here we go...

1. Ok well first of all I have a certain problem that if something traumatic or gross in some way happens at a restaurant than I have the hardest time going back to that specific restaurant. I guess it would be hard to understand if I didn't explain a little of a past story... We were at The Golden Corral and well let's just say I accidentally saw something on a person that you never should have to see EVER!!! Any way, because of that I don't ever want to eat at a Golden Corral again!!!

2. Jared loves to point out this next thing I do. When we're in the car driving I steal "his" harmony. We both don't ever sing along with the melody, it's always the harmony, but it's always the same harmony. I tell him it's the harmony I've always sang along too but he says it is his harmony. So therefore I am a harmony stealer!

3. This next thing I do, I will admit I definately have an issue with. I always leave one, maybe two bites left of any meal I have. When I'm full, I'm full, even if it's just one bite!!!

4. This next thing I do, I'm the only one that knows this, but call it Obsessive Compulsive or whatever but when I'm walking up or down stairs if I don't finish the last stair with my left foot I feel weird.

5. This is probably a gross thing and another thing I am ashamed to admit, but I love picking at things, like if I have a sunburn I love the peeling skin, or if Jared has a zit (which he rarely does) I get to pop it!!! I know I'm gross...

6. And finally ever since I was little I loved pushing buttons, I loved the sound they made. I always had to be the one to push the up or down button at an elevator and I always wanted to be a cashier so that I could push the cash register buttons. Now that I have had many button pushing job positions I have been able to live my fetish for button pushing!!!

Well I hope that I didn't scare any one away by the weird quirky things I do! And Jacquie beware, I will flag you on something very soon!!!

2 comments:

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Oh Janet! You are HILARIOUS! Thanks for giving me a great laugh today. I needed that. Next time we are doing the stairs, I'm going to watch you very closely. And I'll call you next time I have a really good zit! Love, Quie

Josephine Bradbury said...

JANE!! I laughed so hard about the button pushing! I remember you would always look at the cashier in awe when they punched those buttons!!!

Also, about harmony stealing, just tell Jared to sing the alto, you can sing the tenor, and then you could go THREE PART harmony!!! (remember the high five?!!) I miss those days of cruising the the old van with you, giving fives when we finally would nail a 3 part harmony!!!

Slide Show